What you need to be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that would like to visit Egypt for vacation. This system speeds up the application procedure to have new visas. The travelers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements that the vacationers ought to keep in mind in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you have to determine if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an electronic visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you get the online visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Based on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 1 month stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue date. When touring with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all the vacationers, but every one of them ought to complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
Should you made a decision to have several travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should request for it ahead of time. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return whenever necessary.